Communications Role (freelance, 1-2 days a week)
We are looking for a freelance communications professional or agency to increase national and local awareness of The Paddock Project, build online audiences and deliver engaging social media campaigns.
- Conduct an audit of the existing social media platforms and develop strategy to optimise them to reach agreed target markets and achieve objectives.
- Build brand awareness and community engagement through regular posts across all platforms.
- Build networks with key influencers/partners/peers/stakeholders.
- Drive traffic to the website and encourage newsletter subscriptions.
- Update the website and develop new content.
- Track social media analytics and prepare regular reports for the Director & Trustees.
- Develop communication campaigns for non on-line audiences, especially the local community and residents most likely to be affected by the building works.
- Previous demonstrable experience of delivering successful communication campaigns.
- Good understanding of analytics and management apps.
- Interest and knowledge of visual arts and wider arts ecology.
Please submit a proposal outlining how you would approach the role, your 6 month strategy and immediate priorities to [email protected]
Deadline 14 October