The gallery will cover a wide range of artistic activity with a programme that provides something for everyone:
• contemporary and modern art and craft from international, national and local artists.
• different genres: sculpture, painting, printmaking, photography, textiles, new media etc.
• a place where visitors can discover the artistic and cultural stories of Dorset and the region.
• educational initiatives open to schools and the local communities will be at the heart of the programme.
• two studios delivering a year round programme of classes, courses, workshops and activities for all ages.
• collaborative opportunities with local businesses, not for profit organisations and other regional, national and international galleries.